Sunday, July 8, 2012

Meaningful Mondays #11

Primroses and Bluebells

Welcome to Meaningful Mondays #11.  It has been a very hot week, we have hit record temps all week long and I have to admit I am beat. 


I have also been very busy writing pages on Squidoo, I just started on there this past week as a way to drive more traffic to my blog. If you are interested in signing up click the link below:


I'm writing lenses on Squidoo and would love you to join me


Here is my one of my newest articles on there or shall I say lens as they are referred to on there: 5 Ways to Simplify Your life

Today I am going to relax with my girls. We are in the Summer Reading Program at our local library so we are going to read some books today and just have a relaxing day together.

We also might rent Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on Amazon.


I love how you can rent most movies from Amazon, I just wish they had more of the classics on there. I was wanting to rent Oklahoma the other day but the only option is to buy it digitally.....and for now I just wanted to rent it.

Please share below what you are doing on this Meaningful Monday and be sure to link back here. I have a lovely button on the right with a code to make it easy to copy and paste on your blog post.

Take care and have a wonderful day!



Is That for Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment