Monday, March 15, 2010

Pretty & Unique things

Today I want to share a few pretty and unique things that are aesthetically pleasing to me from Etsy.....the talent that abounds there is just fascinating to me, even the photographing of vintage items is at times absolutely outstanding!


This is an antique Columbian family metal scale from havenvintage. Her shop is wonderful and the colors are brilliant on there!!!! Something for everyones home! I was happy to be featured in her recent treasury





April in Paris Old Paper and Roses Antique Ephemera Collage 8 inch Background for Altered Art/ ATC Digital Collage Sheet by Tattered Vintage, their shop has some wonderful images!!!  Click here



I also fell in love with the Five Dollar French Market, I love these candles with the hand stamped french text!!!


And the simple elegance of this little girls gunne sax white dress, I can just see a little girl running through a field of spring flowers, with a crown of flowers adorning her head!  Click here to visit this wonderful shop




And these amazing soaps that are a piece of artwork within themselves. These are called Celtic Clover Oatmeal spa soap, wow I cannot wait to try them, her soaps are amazing! catherinefilippelli

Lastly!


These just scream dainty loveliness!!!!!  Salmon sweets silver earrings from the wonderful shop Lilyja who was so kind to include me in her recent treasury as well!!  


Sunday was a day of double blessings for me!!!

I hope to post later today on my weight loss as I said I would, have a beautiful day ALL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful finds!

    Yes, we homeschool our two boys...it's so much fun!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete