Friday, March 4, 2011

Simplicity Saturdays (LINK UP) #4


Welcome to the 4th week of Simplicity Saturday........share your simple Saturday with us. The link up tool is at the bottom of this post.

This includes: new recipes, a new favorite tea, ideas for a simple life, and more. Be sure to link back here to us, we have a button available on the right here to make it easy. :)

Today I would love to share that our Big Berkey arrived today with much excitement from us.  We have been buying water at the store, or people were filling up jugs for us.  This was both expensive and inconvenient. Right now the Berkey has a special with free shipping and you can receive for free the shower filter or the sports bottles. We chose the shower filter.

I was so excited to take a shower tonight, and my skin did feel different (softer) when I was finished. Hubby was able to install it very quick and easy, and the same for the Berkey light, before I knew it we had four jugs of filtered water ready, I cannot believe it filters four gallons per hour. That is amazing!  

To read even more about the amazing Berkey click HERE or click the banner on the right.


For a few days now I have been enjoying my Resolution tea from Bulk Herb Store.

The tea is so reasonable priced.  There is also a fiber mix which I ordered but have not tried it, it says it is best with orange or cranberry juice and as I do not have either right now I don't really want to try the fiber mix with just water.  Mom is trying it and says it works really well.

I love that the resolution tea contains nettles, alfalfa, corn silks, green tea and more.  I love the energy I get from green tea and nettles. The benefits in nettles is quite amazing. As mentioned at Bulk Herb, Nettles: are a significant source of vitamin C and vitamin A, bio-available minerals, including calcium, silicon, and potassium chloride; protein, and dietary fiber. 

They also have a new full color brochure which tells all the health benefits of all the herbs they carry, I take this on long car trips and read up on all the uses for different herbs.  Did you know Hawthorne is great for your heart? I didn't until I started reading their pamphlet.....just one of many gifts from God! :)







1 comment: