Monday, March 7, 2011

Meaningful Mondays (LINK UP) Week #7


WELCOME!

To the Seventh Week of Meaningful Monday

Today is meaningful because

I am free

God is Good

and in the words of Dave Ramsey, "I'm better than I deserve"

I made baked oatmeal for breakfast this morning and I am going to enjoy a wonderful school filled day with my daughters. Thank you Lord for all your blessings.

Share your meaningful Monday, it can be a poem, new book, meaningful thought, Scripture, recipe.......one reader once had a meaningful Monday (Modern Vintage Homemaking I believe) by having "phone coffee" with her mother, I thought it was sooo special.

Link up to the link tool below and please be sure to link back to here, I have a convenient Meaningful Monday button on the right to make it easy. :)




2 comments:

  1. Baked oatmeal!? That sounds good! Would you post the recipe? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, the meaningful Monday (and the baked oatmeal, LOL)

    ReplyDelete