Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Simplify

Today is dedicated to simplifying my life in the matters of laundry and dishes. Simply put there is too much....a family of 5 does not need 30 plates, 15 bowls, etc. Granted I am not going to throw the extra way but right now they are clutter. I am going to go through and simplify my kitchen and weed out what we don't need, I am going to make things simpler and keep out 5-6 plates, 5-6 bowls and cups. Because if there were 50 plates in that kitchen they would still all get dirtied before I had a chance to wash them.
I am going to do the same thing in the laundry room, why do we need all of these clothes....I am going to prioritize the most important and box up the extra, this will keep my laundry pile much smaller and easier to "stay on top of"
I'd love to hear your comments on ways that you simplify your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment