Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ambleside Curriculum

I am very thrilled about the new homeschool curriculum that I found. It is called Ambleside Online and mirrors that of the Charlottle Mason way of teaching. The website is extensive in it's free booklists, links, and information.
I feel like I have been given a treasure. I have made a list of all the books I am looking for as we will be starting Kindergarten and Year 1 with Ambleside. I have found many on Ebay and Amazon but really want to check locally first.
Many of these I can print off online for free (which I will do) and I could get them from the library but it would be great to have our own copies to read as we please. You can fiew the site at http://www.amblesideonline.org/

They even have a link you can go to to view the regulations of homeschooling in each state. Very helpful, may we long have the freedom to teach our children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment