Thursday, October 16, 2014

Free Fall Printable & Fall Soaps

Yes I am in love with Autumn.

I love everything about it: the smells, the long walks on country roads and the beauty of deciduous trees.

There is a mysterious feeling that I just adore about the season.

And it's also the month I fell head over heels for my now husband. 

I also love Anne of Green Gables so I thought I'd make you all a FREE printable with one of L.M. Montgomery's quotes:

"I'm so glad we live in a world where there are Octobers" I've designed it over a very old vintage harvest time sheet music. This is an 8 x 10.



You can click on the image to print or save or click here.

I also want to share with you a couple of my fall soaps we have available in our Soap Shop.


As quoted from our Etsy shop our Autumn Spice soap is "Autumn Spice
and everything....nice.
A lovely soap scented naturally with allspice and West Indian Sandalwood essential oils.
Tinting a lovely warm fall color with organic ground walnut hulls.
Truly the essence of autumn."


And our pumpkin clove soap pictured above is made with real pumpkin puree and a wonderful blend of  allspice, clove and orange essential oils. 

What are your favorite things above fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment