Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chicken Coop









Until recently we have always used a dog house for a chicken coop, mainly this method came about because we originally lived in town and it was just cheap, quick, and easy.


Well it was a great blessing recently when I saw a chicken coop with nesting boxes for FREE on craigslist. We couldn't believe it! Tonite we connected our fence to the house so our chickens can be somewhat contained.....we have such a wide area that i believe my girlies are laying in the woods.......and our neighbors have chickens and ducks so my swedish drake wanders over there and I want to enjoy him!!! So now we can have all our critters corraled!!!



We got some straw in there for them and before winter I want to put a fesh coat of paint on the coop......this old coop was junk to someone else but for sure a treasure to us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great find on the chicken coop! I love those kinds of things.

    ReplyDelete