Saturday, June 6, 2015

Morning Makeover for Work at Home Moms

Honestly anyone could probably use a morning makeover but as a Work-at-Home Mom I think this online course by Crystal Paine @ Money Saving Mom is perfect.

As my Soap business has grown this year it seems I have less and less time but I realize by starting Crystal's course that it's all based on goals and time management. But how do you do that? She tells you how!!

Seriously she is so encouraging that I am sad that my course will end in just a few days. I have thoroughly enjoying watching her and she is so encouraging. Definitely the motivation that I need!!!




The course comes with a journal that you can download on your phone or print out. I chose to print mine out and I put it in a 3 ring binder that I decorated. :)


Want to makeover your mornings too? Click here to purchase her motivating course: Make over Your Mornings





No comments:

Post a Comment