Saturday, February 19, 2011

Simplicity Saturdays (LINK UP) #2

Welcome to the second week of Simplicity Saturday



I am also linking up to the awesome Barnyard Hop over @ Homestead Revival



I hope you'll join us....here in the Ozarks we have had some extremely nice weather and it has me thinkin', and a plannin', and getting oh so excited for Spring!!! :)

Today I am planning things to make my life run simpler.

1. Planning a simple menu for two weeks worth of meals, that is frugal and uses several same ingredients.
2. Planning my garden: my goal is to can and freeze enough fruits and vegetables for my family for the entire year, while I may not reach this goal, I am going to aim for it. Looking forward to the garden this year (even if though it may be a smaller one) and checking out my local farmer's markets!!!

(Cleaning out the chicken coop for the garden, Maci is overseeing the whole process!!!)

3. As you know and have seen on my earlier posts I do not use our dryer much (only for towels and Steve's work rags), so I am enjoying hanging laundry on the line with this unusually pleasant weather.

(I know it's crooked :), I got this for $10 on craigslist, thankful for my clothesline!!!)

How are you enjoying a Simple Saturday, please share with the link up below, include a link back to here (I really appreciate that), tell your friends, FB, twitter to your hearts content. 

Above all, have a blessed day my friends!

(This is our cat Chipmunk, I think it's funny how cats think your doing things just for them, oh they crack me up!!!)

Don't forget to grab my button on the right!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment